Relax, music, summer and IQOS. That sounds good, right?
Enjoy this year’s Pohoda festival to the maximum! Come and have fun in the IQOS zone where you can be part of the unique Meet & Greet of Marcel Forgáč. There is also a limited edition of IQOS accessories as well as a great music program and some workshops you can get creative and have fun.
The festival program in the IQOS zone will be more variegated with the unique Meet & Greet of Marcel Forgáč having inspiring persons you can listen to. You can also unleash your creativity choosing a suitable festival outfit as well as in our workshops. And don’t forget to collect your limited edition of IQOS accessories created especially for this event by a well-know fashion designer Fero Mikloško.
IQOS ZONE – Program full of entertainment every day*
Friday 12. 7.:
- 11.00 – 12.00 Workshop „Festival photography“ under the leadership of Lousy Auber (analogue phone vs. smartphone)
- 13.00 – 14.00 Meet & Greet: Fero Mikloško, Rudo Letko, Tina Minor
- 16.00 – 17.00 Meet & Greet: Andrea Gontkovičová, Stroon, Lucid Style
- 18.10 – 19.10 Tomáš Prištiak
- 20.30 – 21.30 Fobia Kid
- 22.40 – 00.00 Stroon
Saturday 13. 7.:
- 11.00 – 12.00 Creative workshop under the leadership of Michal Belej: Finding the Right Words After Intense Experiences
- 13.00 – 14.00 Meet & Greet: Juraj Benetin, Mikina Dimunová, Lousy Auber
- 16.00 – 17.00 Meet & Greet: Hula, Patrik Paulíny, Michal Belej
- 18.10 – 19.10 Schifo DJ set
- 20.30 – 21.30 Mutanti hledaj východisko (CZ)
- 22.50 – 23.50 Still Sparkling DJ set
So don’t forget there is the IQOS zone at Pohoda on 11. – 13. 7. 2019
Enjoy IQOS Pohoda without smoke!
* Entry to IQOS zone restricted to persons aged 18 and up; program changes reserved.
Fero Mikloško for IQOS
IQOS will present a limited collection of kidney bags at the Pohoda Festival in cooperation with one of the most prestigious Slovak fashion designers Fero Mikloško, A very exclusive, yet affordable and up-to-date kidney bag carries the designer's handwriting while also being practical to use with IQOS and having a great wear comfort.
“I have been using IQOS for several years and it was only a matter of time to start working together. I am very excited about it, because the philosophy of using IQOS is closely similar to mine. At the same time, I have excellent relations with the IQOS team in Slovakia and in the Czech Republic” said Fero Mikloško.
The designer will also be a guest at the IQOS Lounge talk show on Friday, 12 July at 13.30.